We look forward to welcoming you under level 1 restrictions, in line with Government regulations.
Please take note of our updated trading hours. Please keep in mind that some stores’ hours may change periodically due to Covid-related staff challenges, it might be best to check with the store directly before you arrive.
More sectors continue to reopen or offer extended services, with the appropriate safety measures in place and ensuring that they adhere to Government regulations:
- The sale of alcohol is permitted, with liquor stores permitted to trade from 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
- Restaurants can offer deliveries, takeaways and sit-down service. The on-site sale and consumption of alcohol within licensed restaurants is permitted.
- The trade of tobacco and related products is permitted.
We have introduced the following additional precautionary measures and enhanced cleaning procedures:
- Increased cleaning routines and meticulously disinfecting the common areas and high touch-points of the Centre, with disinfectants that have the prescribed alcohol content. All procedures are repeated by our after-hours teams.
- Deep cleaning of the mall.
- Hand sanitisers at entrances and bathrooms.
- Wearing of masks is compulsory and enforced by our security personnel.
- Physical distancing is implemented outside all large retailers to assist in safe queues.
- Communicating with our stores regularly, regarding updates and their in-store precautionary measures.
Security in our Centre is still a core focus and remains in place. Please take special note that Centre staff is within rights to request any staff-member and/or customer of Platinum Square to correctly wear a face mask. Should persons fail to comply they may be requested to leave the premises.
The Centre Management Office is operationally resourced. For enquiries please contact us via email or make use of our social media channels.
Centre access & information:
Parking: All parking is open and accessible.
Bathrooms: All bathrooms are operational. (Should any municipal water issues arise, we will put notices up at the entrance)
For any general enquiries please contact Centre Management offices on (011) 441 4472.
All shoppers are required to follow the health and safety protocols stipulated by the Government and National Department of Health. Please comply with these rules, including:
– Wearing a face mask.
– Practicing physical distancing of 2 metres.
– Practicing protective hygiene, including washing hands and using sanitisers.
– A limited number of customers will be allowed in stores and queues. Please comply with these rules as directed.
Prior to and during your visit to the Centre, we recommend that you take the following additional precautionary measures:
– Prior to shopping, create a list of the goods you require in categories to avoid unnecessary browsing.
– Contact stores directly prior to your visit to check their trading hours or if you are looking for a specific item or service.
– Plan your parking and entrance access by checking the map and do not linger in the Centre.
– Avoid browsing and repeatedly picking up and putting down products.
– Making use of no-touch payment methods, such as Zapper, Snapscan and tap-and-go (check your settings regarding pin requirements).
– Make use of the in-store disinfectant wipes when making use of trolleys or baskets.
– If you do feel sick, stay home and seek medical attention.
– Stay informed, check trusted and reputable sources and avoid spreading rumours and fake news.
To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working in the Centre, we are in continuous contact with the relevant local health authorities, and diligently following the World Health Organisation’s recommended preventative protocol and complying with the Lockdown Regulations.
If you would like to report any incidents that have taken place at the Centre, please contact our Centre Management offices on (011) 441 4472. Alternatively, any of the numbers listed on our “Contact us” page.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding.