When South Africa wins at the greatest sporting event in Tokyo, you can win too!
Stand a chance to WIN your shopping back.
- Shop at any Platinum Square store;
- WhatsApp your details and send a picture of your slip to 061 683 8874;
- Each time South Africa wins a Gold, Silver of Bronze medal, one lucky winner will be drawn.
Competition starts 23 July 2021 and ends 8 August 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Platinum Square Shopping Centre.
- By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition. Furthermore, you verify that you are unaware of any reason legally prohibiting you from entering this competition and, if the competition requires the submission of photographs, artwork or images of people, or of anything else that requires consent or copyright, that you have the necessary consent and authority to do so, if required. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition. The rules can only be modified by the Promoters in a written revision posted on the competition Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/PlatinumSquare/ or any other official competition communication methods.
- This is a digitally run competition. Only entries received online via the Promoter’s official WhatsApp profile (061 683 8874) will be accepted.
- You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa, 18 years of age or over. The winner will be required to present a valid South African ID document in order to accept the prize. The competition will run from 23 July 2021 to 8 August 2021. Winners will be announced following each draw.
- Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission. Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- To enter the competition: Spend at any Platinum Square store within the above dates and send a picture of your slip to the official Platinum Square WhatsApp number (061 683 8874) along with your name and ID number. For every Gold, Silver or Bronze medal South Africa wins in Tokyo, one entry will win back an amount spent.
- Payback will be limited to the amount of R 2 000. Payments will be in cash for any payments under R500. For payback of R501 up to R 2 000 winners will be required to provide valid proof of banking details in their name for eft payments.
- No more than 12 winners will be drawn.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but you may not use the same till slips for more than one entry.
- The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable.
- The Promoters will try to contact the winners each day for seven days following each draw. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, or chooses to decline the prize, then their prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn as soon as possible. It is the winners’ responsibility to collect their prizes at Platinum Square Shopping Centre.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions not mentioned hereunder, but in accordance with relevant South African legislation. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any original prize becomes unavailable for any unforeseen reason.
- By entering this competition, the entrant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winners for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. The winner may decline to participate in any promotional activity by notifying the Promoter in writing. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter.
- You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, tenant (or employee of a tenant), agent, consultant or supplier to the Promoters, or their respective spouses, partners, family members (parents, siblings and children), business partners or associates.
- Participants in this competition hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoters and their successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition or their use of the prizes, and/or any person with whom they share that prize.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- The Promoters reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Participants understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, the Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants.